The Story of Profitable Prop Firm Trader – Dave Hale
In episode 409 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, we will be listening to the recording of an interview with the legendary day trader Dave Hale as he shares his story as a profitable prop firm trader. Get the best advice on building your trading capital through prop firms.
The video is also available for you to watch on YouTube.
Topics Covered In This Episode
- 00:15 Introduction
- 00:32 Who is Dave Hale?
- 05:52 How did he start trading with prop firms?
- 07:36 Strategies that helped him become profitable
- 12:24 Adapting from trading for prop firms to trading by himself
- 14:03 The secret to continuing trading for more than 20 years
- 16:45 What's Dave's trading style?
- 20:20 Trading strategies with low risk and huge rewards
- 22:17 Dave's trading routine (2 to 3 hours only)
- 26:14 What's his motivation for writing a book about trading?
- 28:59 Where to find Dave Hale? (links below)
- and much more
What did you like best in this podcast episode? Let's talk in the comments below, or join me in the Facebook group!
Desire To Trade's Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- Recommended brokers:
- Desire To TRADE Academy
About The Desire To Trade Podcast
How To Find Dave Hale?
What one thing will you implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!