Funded Trader's Success Story – Kaci Jackson
In episode 410 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, we will be listening to the recording of an interview with the5%ers funded trader, Kaci Jackson. Watch this funded trader's success story to learn how to start strong and keep making money from trading prop firm accounts.
The video is also available for you to watch on YouTube.
Topics Covered In This Episode
- 00:15 Introduction
- 00:30 Who is Kaci Jackson?
- 01:10 Managing trading and a full-time job
- 02:33 How she started trading
- 05:21 Where did she learn trading from?
- 06:17 What brought her to prop firms
- 07:19 Kaci shares her first prop firm experience
- 09:12 Passing prop firm challenges
- 10:14 What about people who fail prop firm challenges?
- 11:40 The pressures of trading for prop firms vs. trading her own account
- 12:38 Being in a community with other traders
- 13:49 Kaci's trading style
- 16:13 Switching to a longer time frame
- 16:37 Advice on trading timing
- 19:11 Adapting risk-per-trade
- 19:54 Tips on journaling your trades
- 21:07 Keeping capital in prop firms vs. those who lose it over time
- 22:53 Taking a step back from trading
- 24:06 Kaci's next target 📈
- 26:48 Is it possible to be a good trader without big drawdowns?
- 27:49 Advice to traders who want to get funded by prop firms
- 29:40 Where to find Kaci? (link below)
- and much more
What did you like best in this podcast episode? Let's talk in the comments below, or join me in the Facebook group!
Desire To Trade's Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- Recommended brokers:
- Desire To TRADE Academy
About The Desire To Trade Podcast
How To Find Kaci Jackson?
- YouTube: @KaciJackson
What one thing will you implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!