Profitable Trading No Matter What The Market Is Doing
In episode 421 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, we will be listening to the recording of an interview with full-time trader Andres Granger based in South Korea. They discuss Andres' keys to profitable trading and how to stay profitable in trading no matter what the market is doing.
The video is also available for you to watch on YouTube.
Topics Covered In This Episode
- 00:00 Introduction
- 00:28 Who is Andres Granger?
- 02:03 His start in trading
- 04:23 The journey from learning to managing a fund
- 07:00 What is spread trading
- 07:46 Screenshare (Basics of Spread Trading)
- 15:11 What technology do you need to do spread trading?
- 17:24 How Andres got into trading a fund
- 20:47 How to find capital/investors for a fund
- 23:19 The real work needed for automated traders
- 25:01 How journaling can make you a successful trader
- 27:29 Keys to effective journaling and review
- 28:45 Why Andres continues to trade manually
- 30:27 The power of tape reading
- 33:05 Andres' future plans
- 33:49 The next level of a trader
- 36:17 Trading for others to grow wealth
- 37:03 Where to find Andreas Granger (link below)
- and much more
What did you like best in this podcast episode? Let's talk in the comments below, or join me in the Facebook group!
Desire To Trade's Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- Recommended brokers:
- Desire To TRADE Academy
About The Desire To Trade Podcast
How To Find Andres Granger?
- @AndresTrades on Twitter
What one thing will you implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!