“Ex-Institutional Trader Mastering Technical Analysis”
In episode 423 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, we will be listening to the recording of an interview with ex-institutional trader Steve Miley, and they talk about mastering technical analysis. How do you get past analysis paralysis? Take it from the expert!
The video is also available for you to watch on YouTube.
Topics Covered In This Episode
- 00:00 Introduction
- 00:39 How Steve started trading
- 04:45 Managing risks and returns for your capital
- 08:08 Steve's institutional trading background
- 12:14 What's his focus on trading?
- 14:44 Charts analysis overview
- 18:02 “If you're too simple, you don't have an edge in the market?”
- 19:08 On picking up strategies while growing as a trader
- 21:29 Be open-minded and keep moving forward
- 22:45 What's next for Steve Miley after leaving the investment banking world
- 30:56 Insights on day trading and quick returns
- 34:39 Steve's advice about trading timeframes
- 38:27 Where to find Steve Miley (links below)
- and much more
What did you like best in this podcast episode? Let's talk in the comments below, or join me in the Facebook group!
Desire To Trade's Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- Recommended brokers:
- Desire To TRADE Academy
About The Desire To Trade Podcast
How To Find Steve Miley?
- Email: email@example.com
What one thing will you implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!