Anticipate The Market Like A Pro Trader
In episode 427 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, we will be listening to the recording of an interview with author and trading psychologist, Gary Dayton, and they talk about how to anticipate the market like a pro trader. How do you know when you're reading the tape properly? You'll learn how to do that from this interview.
The video is also available for you to watch on YouTube.
Topics Covered In This Episode
- 00:00 Introduction
- 00:52 Tape reading overview
- 03:38 What is tape reading?
- 04:05 5-minute chart in the S&P (see video)
- 11:51 How to handle a break of the channel
- 23:03 What is too much of a pullback?
- 39:17 Looking at things in a logical way
- 39:32 Gary trading right into the close
- 43:44 Where to find Gary Dayton? (links below)
- and much more
What did you like best in this podcast episode? Let's talk in the comments below, or join me in the Facebook group!
Desire To Trade's Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- Recommended brokers:
- Desire To TRADE Academy
About The Desire To Trade Podcast
How To Find Gary Dayton?
What one thing will you implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!