Intro To Scalping Course
In episode 428 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, we will be listening to the recording of the ultimate scalping intro course with expert trader Michael Toma. If you are serious about learning how to do scalping properly, this video is perfect for you! And it's FREE!
The video is also available for you to watch on YouTube.
Topics Covered In This Episode
- 00:00 Introduction
- 00:57 Is scalping right for you?
- 01:39 Why consider scalping?
- 04:06 What appeals to you as a trader?
- 04:20 Requirements specific to scalping
- 06:03 Higher business costs of scalping
- 07:16 Qualify to be a scalper
- 08:53 Risk management, discipline, and patience
- 09:42 Own a strategy with edge and the ability to produce that edge
- 10:33 Manage trade size like a pro
- 11:50 What the best of the best scalpers do
- 15:59 Know “E-V” & math-edge always wins over time
- 17:39 The realities of scalping
- 18:50 Effort is not equal to results
- 21:22 Scalping requires lots of mental focus
- 22:15 Journaling and reviews
- 22:58 Brokers love you
- 23:33 Prop firms love you too
- 24:36 So you wanna be a scalper?
- 25:51 Apply to be a scalper
- 26:34 95% trade compliance requirement
- 27:20 Focus on 1-2 products
- 28:45 Intense learning from performance
- and much more
What did you like best in this podcast episode? Let's talk in the comments below, or join me in the Facebook group!
Desire To Trade's Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- Recommended brokers:
- Desire To TRADE Academy
About The Desire To Trade Podcast
How To Find Michael Toma?
What one thing will you implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!