Brian McAboy: Succeed In Your Forex Trading Business
In episode 62 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I interview Brian McAboy, an experienced trader, trading coach, and business consultant with a passion for helping traders understanding the business aspect of trading.
I was pleased to go through Brian McAboy's book titled “Trading Psychology's Missing Chapter: Enough To Be Dangerous”. I couldn't put the book down as I absolutely could relate.
Overall, Brian is very knowledgeable when it comes to transforming topics seen as complicated & boring by most traders into easy-to-implement tactics.
Pieces Of Advice
Don't wish it was easier wish you were better. - @TheTraderBrian Click To Tweet
The fair trader is looking to make money, the great trader is willing to pay the price. - @TheTraderBrian Click To Tweet
Treat trading like a business and you'll be rewarded. - @TheTraderBrian Click To Tweet
- How Brian turned $30,000 to $47,000 and went down to nothing
- Brian's top difficulty in trading
- The very first step of trading most traders miss
- Your multiple roles as a trader & wearing the hats
- How & why to set your parameters as a trader
- What 4 tactics you can implement to treat trading as a business
- The 2 learning curves of a trader (how to trade + how to work for yourself)
- Why you must document your trading system
- The guidelines for discretionary trading
- And much more!
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!
Check out my Top 5 Interviews That Will Help You Trade Forex For A Living!
- Futures Trading: The Greatest Business On Earth
- Trading Psychology's Missing Chapter: Enough To Be Dangerous
- Trading System Mastery