Mission To Help New Traders – Steve Burns
Episode 25 of the Desire To Trade Podcast features Steve Burns, a long time trader with a passion for financial markets. After his start as an investor in 1993, Steve began trading his own account in 1995. Since then, Steve has been able to achieve his greatest dreams he wrote when he was 25 years old. He started his blog New Trader U in 2011.
Steve's mission is to increase the survival rate of newer traders. In fact, there's a tendency for new traders to give up fairly quickly, which is unfortunate. Steve shows aspiring traders that it is indeed possible to live from trading. His many books and the course offered at New Trader U are examples of Steve's dedication for his audience.
What’s covered in the podcast?
- How most traders fail (hint: money management)
- Simple habits of successful traders like Steve Burns
- How confidence and faith make great traders
- The top books you must read if you want to trade for a living
- And so much more…
Steve's Best-Selling Books
How To Find Steve Burns?
About The Podcast
- Subscribe via iTunes (take 2 seconds and leave us a review!)
- Subscribe via Stitcher
- See all podcast episodes