Desire To Trade Podcast – Episode 27
The Professional Trader & His Trading Process
Episode 27 of the Desire To Trade Podcast features Daniel Sesay, a currency and commodity trader with a very interesting background. Daniel has been in South Africa, involved in physical trading of commodities where he learned about what was really important in trading. He now shares his passion and helps traders succeed through Traders Club London.
Daniel would definitely classify as a professional trader due to his vast experience. He truly understands how market works and discusses the “true value” of anything traders trade. He says trading isn't about trading patterns and having expert advisors. It's more related to understanding the behaviour of participants, as fellas supply and demand.
What’s covered in the podcast?
- What is a professional trader
- How traders can use data
- The importance of understanding what's going on in the market
- Why having 20 computer screens isn't the way to succeed
- The power of the big picture
- Spending your time wisely as a trader
- And so much more…
Daniel's best adviceIgnore the negativity #tradingadvice Click To Tweet
How To Find Daniel?
About The Podcast
- Subscribe via iTunes (take 2 seconds and leave us a review!)
- Subscribe via Stitcher
- See all podcast episodes