The Professional Forex Trader With A True Passion For The Market
Episode 32 of the Desire To Trade Podcast features Dimitrios Charalampidis, a professional Forex trader based in Greece, and the man behind Snail Trading.
The best thing about Dimitrios has to be his incredible passion for trading. He spends a lot of time looking at the market and testing his way of trading. However, that leads him to great results. He is very knowledgeable regarding trading and the currency market.
In this interview, Dimitrios shared his best advice for traders. We discussed the biggest mistakes he sees Forex traders make – including not accepting to make mistakes. Dimitrios thrives to reach a point where money is meaningless and where he will be able to explore his passion for the market at its fullest.
He concluded the podcast episode with a powerful statement – “Be strategic. Not only set your goal but define the steps to achieve those goals.”Be strategic. Not only set your goal but define the steps to achieve those goals @snail_trading Click To Tweet
What’s covered in the podcast?
- Why you should focus on the result instead of trying too many ways to do something
- How traders can take profit to limit their losses
- Dimitrios' life as a Forex trader
- What Dimitrios believes most Forex traders do wrong
- The two aspects necessary to succeed (it has to do with goals)
- And so much more…
How To Find Dimitrios?
- Snail Trading
- Snail Trading on Facebook
- Dimitrios on Facebook
- Snail Trading on Twitter
- Dimitrios on Twitter