Ellaine Escueta: Tripling Your Trading Account While You Forgot About It
In episode 47 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I interview Ellaine Escueta, a Forex trader with a passion for trading. She is the women behind Trading Elevated.
Ellaine had no interest for trading at first, but picked up a book about the subject in school. As time went on, she started to get more and more involved and interested in the idea of making a living off Forex trading. However, things didn't work out as planned and Ellaine got discouraged. She stopped trading for a while.
Eventually, she went back to check her account. She realized it had doubled due to a trade that was left open. If only she could do the same thing, she would be able to make money. That piqued her curiosity. She started to get back in trading, took a course, and was eventually able to make a consistent income from Forex trading.Never let anyone define what you can and can't do! - @ellaineescueta Click To Tweet
Question & Cheat Sheet – Ellaine Escueta
- How Ellaine got introduced to Forex trading
- The power of price action and understanding price behaviors
- The important is to focus on behaviors you understand and make sure that they fit your criteria.
- What a day looks like for Ellaine
- She wakes up at 3:30am and things go from there!
- The 3 keys to trading success (according to Ellaine)
- How Ellaine reduces uncertainties in her trading
- How to control your emotional state
- The #1 advice Ellaine has to offer aspiring traders
- And much more!
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!
The music at the end of the podcast has been produced by Daniel Hoshor. If you want custom & tailor-made music for your business, make sure to check him out at www.thedannyboiexperience.com.
Free Audiobooks (pick the ones you want!)
How To Find Ellaine Escueta?
About The Podcast
- Subscribe via iTunes (take 2 seconds and leave us a review!)
- Subscribe via Stitcher
- See all podcast episodes