019: Forex Trading for Sustainable Growth and Big Profits – Randy Tudor
Forex Trading for Sustainable Growth and Big Profits – Randy Tudor
Randy Tudor is a longtime Forex trader and stocks market investor. He has made the study of financial and tax matters his life-long pursuit. He came on the podcast to discuss Forex trading for sustainable growth.
Before opening the doors to his first successful business in 1983, he held various positions and roles with several fortune 500 companies. Since then, he has operated his own accounting, tax and financial planning firms, and has earned numerous financial and accounting certifications along his journey.
Randy has had the opportunity and pleasure to personally work with hundreds of clients in handling financial matters, investing in the stock market, trading Forex, and in learning how to become financially independent by utilizing optimal investment strategies.
He currently offers weekly webinars on Forex and stock investing, where he and his business partners discuss their current thoughts, trade ideas, and market lessons each week. He also creates courses on Udemy on the subjects of stock investing, retirement, and Forex trading. You can best connect with him and his company at TudorCoaching.com.
What's covered in the podcast?
- How big profits are made in Forex trading
- How Randy was able to follow only one trading strategy and succeed
- The biggest mistakes people make
- The money management principles you must apply to succeed
- How Randy uses rules to succeed
- How Randy taught his son to trade
- The best part about being a trader
- And much more…
Special Offers For The Listeners
How To Find Randy Tudor?
About The Podcast
- Subscribe via iTunes (don't forget to leave us a review!)
- Subscribe via Stitcher
- See all podcast episodes