George Papazov: Precise Ways To Improve Your Trading Skills
In episode 66 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I interview George Papazov, a trader born in Bulgaria who currently lives in Toronto, Canada. He has a sincere passion for helping traders and sharing how you can improve your trading skills no matter what market you trade!
George Papazov started trading in his teenage years, fueled by his father’s inspiration and propelled by the desire to achieve his wildest dreams. As a teenager he designed and implemented a foreign exchange strategy which generated over 50% annualized returns, beating the Barclay’s Currency Trader Index for 5 consecutive years.
After finishing his degree in financial planning, George worked as a trader in one of the top six banks in Canada for over 5 years. He gained invaluable experience and insights into market psychology, trading technology, order flow management and was then hired to train thousands of financial advisers on investment strategies.
Then, he started the TRADEPRO Academy, a place where George aspires to educate and empower individuals to become successful traders.
Share This!You want to succeed in trading? Stay at it. - @tradeproacademy Click To Tweet The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. Click To Tweet
In This Episode, You'll Learn…
- How George transitioned between markets to find his way
- How to develop patience as a trader
- How to prevent yourself from chasing trades
- How George tracks his trades
- One simple question you can ask yourself to stay out of bad trades
- The skills you need to develop as soon as possible to move forward
- The achievement to improve your trading skills is a continual process!
- And much more!
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!
- TRADEPRO Academy: Get a free 14-day unlimited trial to all TRADEPRO Academy's education (35+ hours, 4 courses, quizzes and workbook) plus live analysis and trades every weekday and Sundays.
DesireToTRADE's Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- DesireToTRADE Academy