The Guide To Forex Trading Strategies – Part 2
Trading Strategies For Sideways Markets
In episode 64 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I decided to discuss a very popular topic: defining a trading strategy. I recorded a 3-part Guide To Forex Trading Strategies so we can set you up with a plan as soon as possible.
I've seen a lot of traders trading with absolutely no plan expecting they would succeed, so I want to make sure I address this topic.
In fact, you've probably already heard the saying “trading is simple but not easy”, right? Well, it is when you have a plan and a strategy to execute on.
I agree that executing on that plan will be the hardest part, but we have to cover things step-by-step here.
In Part 2 of the Guide To Forex Trading Strategies, I'm explaining how to trade in a sideway market. That is where I do most of my trading. I explain how you should go about trading breakouts and reversals and the type of indicators I use to trade in that environment.
Share This!Having your strategy written down is the first step to being disciplined Click To Tweet
What's Covered In This Episode?
- How to trade in a sideway market
- How I plan reversal trades
- The indicators that can help you trade reversals
- How I trade breakouts
- Spotting reliable breakout trades & using indicators
- What you should put in place to trade sideway markets
- And much more!
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!
- One book to read: Stan Weinstein's Secrets For Profiting in Bull and Bear Markets
- The Exclusive Lesson: Understanding The Market
DesireToTRADE's Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free Facebook group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- DesireToTRADE Academy