Special Q&A: You Cannot Predict News in Forex & Improving Your Trading
Every Friday, I host a live Forex Trading Q&A on Facebook. I figured out that this was a great way to target what I discuss to what traders really need. I rarely prepare before going live.
Instead of throwing the Q&A here, I decided to remove the downtime and create a podcast episode you could listen to on the go.
In this Q&A, I discuss some of the reactions in the market following the U.S. election. I also share new keys you can implement to improve your trading.
In This Episode, You'll Learn…
- The main lesson you can get from the U.S. election reaction on the markets.
- How to implement a trading strategy.
- The process of improving your trading one step at a time.
Share ThisYou know news are coming up, but don't try to predict the outcome...you'll be surprised. Click To Tweet
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!
DesireToTRADE’s Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- DesireToTRADE Academy