DTTP 053: A Forex Swing And Day Trader Shares Pieces Of Wisdom – James Harte
James Harte: A Forex Swing And Day Trader Shares Pieces Of Wisdom
In episode 53 of the Desire To Trade Podcast I interview James Harte, a Forex trader based in England that has a passion for helping others. Through Little Fish FX, he aspires to democratize the foreign exchange market by providing high quality educational materials, pro trader analysis, trading strategies and market-leading tools & indicators to retail traders of all experience.
James has a good understanding or both swing and day trading. This is particularly interesting as he says not having a preference between those two styles of trading. Somehow, I feel the same.
We've had the chance to discuss several topics in this podcast episode, including James' best and worst trades as well as the mistake he sees traders make. We also touched on his trading methodology. This is an important part of the interview since any trader must have a solid trading plan.Focus on controlling your emotions and your mindset - @lfxjames Click To Tweet
Cheat Sheet / Topics Covered – James Harte
- How James' dad influenced him to go into Forex trading
- How James trades both swing and intraday
- What currency pairs James trades and how he manages the risk
- How James uses the news as a Forex day trader
- What happens when you start to take profits early…and how to fix it.
- The critical thing trader need to work on
- It has to do with adapting to various situations.
- How James would go about getting started in trading
- i.e what he teaches.
- And much more!
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!
Free Audiobooks (pick the ones you want!)
How To Find James Harte?
About The Desire To Trade Podcast
- Subscribe via iTunes (take 2 seconds and leave us a review!)
- Subscribe via Stitcher
- See all podcast episodes