079: Using Forex Fundamentals To Boost Your Trading (@JarrattDavis)
Jarratt Davis: Using Forex Fundamentals & Building A Hedge Fund
In episode 79 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I interview Jarratt Davis, a Forex trader and active hedge fund manager. Jarratt is based in the United Kingdoms and has helped a very high amount of traders see success in the Forex market through the use of fundamental analysis in their trading process.
In this interview, Jarratt shares how he goes about analyzing the Forex market to look for trading opportunities. In addition, we also jump on the topic of trading for other people, through which Jarratt completely expanded my mind on what was possible and what to aim for!
Share This!The maximum you'll ever achieve is the minimum you're prepared to accept - @JarrattDavis Click To Tweet Learn the fundamentals and understand why the markets are moving- @JarrattDavis Click To Tweet
In This Episode, You’ll Learn…
- How Jarratt Davis got introduced to fundamental analysis
- Why implementing fundamentals in your trading could make you more successful
- What are the most important things to look for in the market
- How Jarratt combines fundamental and technicals information to find better setups
- What tool/platforms you need to get the right information
- The most important thing when trading for other people
- Jarratt wish he did it at first!
- How Jarratt went forward to build a hedge fund
- And much more!
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!
Jarratt Davis’ Resources
DesireToTRADE’s Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- DesireToTRADE Academy