046: Day Trading For A Living With Price Action (@priceactionkim)
Kim Krompass: Day Trading For A Living With Price Action
In episode 46 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I interview Kim Krompass, a Forex price action day trader and the woman behind the Price Action Traders Institute. She is the very first woman to be featured on the podcast – in order to deep dive into the topic of day trading for a living.
Kim lives in California and is a great example of what a good day trader is. She carefully gets prepared every morning for the trading day by establishing plans for the currency pairs she follows.
During this interview, Kim shared a lot about her view on day trading vs. longer term trading. She also mentioned several times the importance of keeping things simple, a concept I totally agree with.Perfectionism is the enemy of profit - @priceactionkim Click To Tweet
Question & Cheat Sheet – Kim Krompass
- How Kim got introduced to Forex trading
- How she turned her trading around and started seeing results
- Why she prefers day trading for a living (as opposed to high timeframes)
- How much time Kim spends trading
- The importance of a planning process when day trading for a living
- Kim plans her trades every morning starting at 6:00am PDT.
- The benefits of day trading and the challenges to overcome
- What simplicity means for Kim in day trading
- The lifestyle Kim gets out of day trading for a living
- The #1 mistake Kim's students make
- It's about unnecessarily making things complicated.
- The learning curve of a day trader
- And much more!
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!
The music at the end of the podcast has been produced by Daniel Hoshor. If you want custom & tailor-made music for your business, make sure to check him out at www.thedannyboiexperience.com.
Price Action Trader Institute Special Offer
Do you want to learn day trading for a living from Kim Krompass?
Enter the promo code DTT10OFF at checkout to get 10% off the membership for the PATI.
Join the PATI Membership: https://priceactiontradersinstitute.com/register/pati-full-membership/