Marina Kuperman: Self-Improvement Is A Must For Trading Success
In episode 55 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I interview Marina Kuperman Villatoro, a Futures trader, and the perfect example f real trading success! She runs a blog and Academy through which she wishes to impact women to learn to trade and make it part of their lifestyle.
If you have a desire to learn to day trade and have no idea where to start, Marina takes you from Ground Zero to help you to fully be able to read the markets and start your day trading journey successfully.
Marina spent a lot of time on personal development and self-improvement. This, she says, has been a strong reason for her trading success in the futures market.
She has been trading the financial markets for YEARS. With lots of trial and error, her goal is to show how life transforming day trading is, even spiritual and to remove the stigma and fear that is wrapped around it.
She wants to make it super accessible, fun and doable for everyone. It can be done with only a few hours a day so that there is plenty of time to be with the family, or to travel, or whatever you want to do!
Marina mentions a very valid point about the stories we keep telling ourselves. We often have all those reasons why we can't succeed or stay committed. Most often, those stories aren't true. They just distract us from our goals.
Join her FREE Mini Course – Simplifying Day Trading – How to Earn $100 in 15 MinutesTrading advice: Get over your stories! They are totally untrue. Click To Tweet
Cheat Sheet – Marina Kuperman Villatoro
- How Marina got introduced to Futures trading
- Mixing trading and self-improvement for trading success
- The commitment you need to make to become a successful trader.
- How to overcome the 2 main barriers to day trading
- Lack of focus and lack of time.
- The importance of clearing your mind before you start to trade – and how to do it!
- Marina's techniques to analyze the market
- How to focus while trading
- Trading habits Marina has to trade successfully
- Starts by checking the news
- And much more!
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!
The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results
Switch: How to Change Things When Change Is Hard
Psycho-Cybernetics, A New Way to Get More Living Out of Life
The Big Leap: Conquer Your Hidden Fear and Take Life to the Next Level
How To Find Marina Kuperman Vil?
About The Desire To Trade Podcast
- Subscribe via iTunes (take 2 seconds and leave us a review!)
- Subscribe via Stitcher
- See all podcast episodes