ONE Simple Thing To Improve Your Trading & Using Candlesticks In Forex Trading
Every Friday, I host a live Forex Trading Q&A on Facebook.
In this Q&A #6, I discussed the ONE thing you can do to improve your trading quickly. In addition, I discuss the use of candlesticks in the Forex market.
This is based on my own experience.
As a matter of fact, I met a fellow trader in person for the first time around the month of June 2015 and that has made a significant impact on myself and my trading. It is also one of the major reason why I started the Desire To Trade podcast.
When it comes to candlesticks, I believe that traders spend too much emphasis on the candle close. That might be useful on a high timeframe but it doesn't mean much on a very low timeframe.
In This Episode, You'll Learn…
- Algorithmic vs. Manual Trading
- ONE Simple Thing You Can Do To Improve Your Trading Quickly
- My Take On Using Candle Close To Trade
- Using Market Sentiment In Your Trading
Share ThisI've never seen a book telling you to surround yourself with other traders, yet it's so crucial Click To Tweet
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!
DesireToTRADE’s Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- DesireToTRADE Academy