Paul Langham: Trading Strategies & Growth Tips To Profit In The Forex Market
In episode 80 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I interview Paul Langham, a Forex trader based in Belgium with a very good understanding of price movements and how the different players interact in the currency markets.
Paul spent a great amount of time trying to understand how banks were involved in the Forex market. That involved looking at price action.
This work allowed Paul to work for major European and UK banks.
Paul got introduced to the market after developing an interest in horse racing bets. That, although trading is fairly different in various ways, helped Paul develop a sense for probabilities that served him in his trading career.
I'd love if you can take a few seconds to leave a review on iTunes or Stitcher. Let me know honestly what you think of the podcast because the only way I can improve is through your reviews.
Share This!When I hear it can't be done, that's when the motor gets started! - @PaulmLangham Click To Tweet Never give in, but if things aren't working do something different- @PaulmLangham Click To Tweet
In This Episode, You'll Learn…
- How Paul started to bet on horse races and how it applies to trading
- How to trade reversals purely with price action
- The #1 reason why many retail traders can't make it as successful day traders – and how to fix that.
- How to find out what you're best at trading
- Examples of 2-step trading strategies that work
- The biggest challenge for Paul in possibly starting a hedge fund
- And much more!
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!
Paul Langham' Resources
Get A Discount Off Paul's Course With A Complimentary Access To The Desire To Trade Academy
DesireToTRADE's Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- DesireToTRADE Academy
How To Find Paul Langham?
About The Desire To Trade Podcast
- Subscribe via iTunes (take 2 seconds and leave the podcast a review!)
- Subscribe via Stitcher
- Subscribe via TuneIn
- Subscribe via Google Play
- See all podcast episodes