Million-Dollar Fund Manager Secrets To Success – Ray Barros
In episode 411 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, we will be listening to the recording of an interview with the phenomenal fund manager, Ray Barros, discussing million-dollar trader secrets to success. You don't come across this kind of trader interview every day!
The video is also available for you to watch on YouTube.
Topics Covered In This Episode
- 00:15 Introduction
- 00:28 What's new with Ray Barros?
- 02:15 The “wounded child” idea in trading
- 05:22 Identifying your bodily response to avoid trading mistakes
- 06:53 Should a trader work more on mindset or on strategy?
- 12:13 Journaling: pre-trade, during-trade, and post-trade
- 13:17 Qualitative and quantitative journaling
- 14:23 What might change with A1?
- 18:12 Learning AI for the long-term
- 18:35 Did Ray notice any changes in the market?
- 22:36 What does a recession mean for currencies?
- 23:26 What pairs does he trade?
- 24:03 How to find the right pairs to trade
- 25:16 Ray's thoughts on prop firms
- 29:42 The truth about making money from trading
- 33:26 On risking too much
- 33:45 Where to find Ray Barros? (link below)
- and much more
What did you like best in this podcast episode? Let's talk in the comments below, or join me in the Facebook group!
Desire To Trade's Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- Recommended brokers:
- Desire To TRADE Academy
About The Desire To Trade Podcast
How To Find Ray Barros?
What one thing will you implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!