074: Forex On 5 Hours A Week For Maximum Profit (@RagheeHorner)
Raghee Horner: Forex On 5 Hours A Week For Maximum Profit
In episode 74 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I interview Raghee Horner, a Forex trader who specializes in intraday trading and has helped a lot of people simplify their trading.
Raghee has gained a lot of experience through nearly 30 years in the market. She has gone from futures and stocks trading before finally getting in the Forex market.
She is of the opinion that a trader is, before all, an entrepreneur. That is a very important distinction because there are still things that must be done outside of placing trades to survive in this industry.
For this new year, I’d love if you can take a few seconds to leave a review on iTunes or Stitcher. Let me know honestly what you think of the podcast because the only way I can improve is through your reviews.
Share This!Ask yourself: do I really want to be a day trader? If so, go for it! - @ragheehorner Click To Tweet A trader is an entrepreneur. - @ragheehorner Click To Tweet Keep it simple...(the best trading advice)- @ragheehorner Click To Tweet
In This Episode, You’ll Learn…
- How Raghee went from knowing nothing about Forex to trading Forex full-time.
- How to deal with the transition from the London to New York session.
- The tools Raghee uses to trade.
- Why it’s crucial to know when your strategy works – and how to do it.
- The simple question you can ask yourself to figure out when to trade.
- How Raghee sees day trading in comparison to swing trading.
- The 2 biggest mistakes Raghee sees her students make.
- How to use self-awareness in trading
- And much more!
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!
Raghee Horner’s Books
DesireToTRADE’s Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- DesireToTRADE Academy