Rob Booker: Are You Looking To Trade For Profit Or For Action?
In episode 75 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I interview a guest that had to be on the podcast a long time before: Rob Booker. Rob is a Forex trader who has been featured in Millionaire Trader, a book by Kathy Liens.
Rob has been trading for the past 17 years and is a fellow podcaster. He has hosted the Traders Podcast, which has over 500 episodes destined to help traders live better and trade more profitably.
In the past few months, Rob Booker has shifted his trading from manual to algorithmic, by relying on robots to enter & exit his trades. This has been one of his great challenges, but Rob accepted it, and now start seeing the benefits of using robots to accomplish his trading on a daily basis.
For this new year, I'd love if you can take a few seconds to leave a review on iTunes or Stitcher. Let me know honestly what you think of the podcast because the only way I can improve is through your reviews.
Share This!Stop learning how to trade and start making money. - @robbooker Click To Tweet Every trading system is terrible at something. - @robbooker Click To Tweet We overestimate what we can do in 1 year and we underestimate what we can do in 7 years. - @robbooker Click To Tweet
In This Episode, You'll Learn…
- How Rob made most of his money in the Forex market.
- The secret behind Rob's high level of energy.
- Why you need to accept being a beginner again.
- Rob is a great example of accepting that.
- The myth of “the one BIG trade” that makes you rich.
- How Rob has been able to save a lot of time.
- The dangerous reality of changing your strategy too often.
- How to accept the downside of your trading system.
- Everything behind Rob Booker's transition to algorithmic trading.
- The way in which Rob sees trading plans.
- They aren't plans, they are habits!
- Why you need to be absolutely honest with yourself.
- And much more!
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!
The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results (I personally highly recommend this book!)
Rob Booker's Book
Adventures of a Currency Trader: A Fable about Trading, Courage, and Doing the Right Thing
DesireToTRADE's Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- DesireToTRADE Academy
How To Find Rob Booker?
About The Desire To Trade Podcast
- Subscribe via iTunes (take 2 seconds and leave the podcast a review!)
- Subscribe via Stitcher
- Subscribe via TuneIn
- Subscribe via Google Play
- See all podcast episodes