118: Going From Part-Time To Full-Time Trading (@PaulJSingh)
Going From Part-Time To Full-Time Trading – Show Notes
In episode 118 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I interview day & swing trader Paul Singh. He came on the podcast specifically to discuss his transition from part-time to full-time trading.
Over the years, Paul has developed the skills required to trade in multiple markets. In addition to swing & day trading, he has entered markets including options, futures, and stocks.
Topics Covered In This Episode
- An awesome quote on fear & worry [2:00]
- How Paul turned $5,000 to $200,000 trading in law school [3:20]
- “Lightbulb moments” in Paul Singh’s trading career [7:04]
- What it takes to go from part-time to full-time trading [14:30]
- A big pitfall to avoid as an aspiring part-time trader [26:28]
- How Paul Singh got successful in multiple trading styles [27:40]
- Two big keys to trading success [34:20]
- Share-a-trade (Paul shares his trading methodology) [35:38]
- Top routines for part-time and full-time traders [40:10]
- Paul’s post-trading routines [46:10]
More About Paul Singh
- Kunal Desai's interview on the Desire To Trade Podcast
- Start your training with Bulls On WallStreet & get a complimentary access to the Desire To TRADE Academy!
DesireToTRADE Top Resources
- Desire To TRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist (free checklist!)
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template!)
- DesireToTRADE Academy
How To Find Paul Singh?
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!