This Is How You Become A Successful Trader – Show Notes
In episode 128 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I interview Tom Constable & Brandon Turner from Two Blokes Trading.
More About Tom Constable
He is an ex-Army Officer, Ron Zacapa rum enthusiast, technical algo trader, cryptocurrency noob, recovering system chaser.
More about Brandon Turner
He is a full-time trader since 2006, Forex fundamentals and sentiment trader, closet vegetarian, allergies include technical indicators, suits, and getting rich quick.
Topics Covered In This Episode
- Brandon & Tom’s inspiring quotes 2:00
- Brandon’s story (how he got a trading job) 3:15
- How Tom started trading & documented his journey 8:10
- How starting Two Blokes Trading helped Tome improve his trading 10:25
- Brandon’s uncommon & profitable style of trading 11:38
- How Brandon was able to test his edge in the market 17:40
- How Brandon keeps track of his trades 23:45
- How Tom adapted his trading to his personality style 25:00
- How Tom struggled with S/R zones and how he overcame the subjectivity 29:50
- What actions Tom took to become a much better trader 31:05
- What Brandon see most traders do wrong in the market 35:00
- The MAJOR shift I’ve made in my trading over the years 38:50
- How to readjust your expectations of returns in trading 41:00
- Habits essentials to succeed as a trader 43:50
Resources Mentioned In The Interview
- Book: Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- Trading Journal Software: Edgewonk
DesireToTRADE Top Resources
- Desire To TRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist (free checklist!)
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template!)
- DesireToTRADE Academy
How To Find Tom & Brandon?
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!