163: Creating The Right Mindset For Trading (@MPX_Trader)
Creating The Right Mindset For Trading
In episode 163 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I am bringing back full-time day trader and trading psychology coach Mandi Pour Rafsendjani to discuss how, as a trader, you can create the right mindset for trading and your daily activities.
This is how you get from whatever stage you’re at when you wake up or when you “start” to trade to “being ready” to trade.
Topics Covered In This Episode
- Who Mandi Pour Rafsendjani is and what she exactly does 0:53
- How to get the right mindset for trading and how you should go about it 2:40
- There is no “magic pill” in trading 5:11
- How hanging on to a losing trade is not good for traders 7:45
- Having a support team and the right people around you 10:22
- How important making a plan is 12:25
- When and what is the best way to consult a coach 20:29
- How to prepare yourself in the context of your whole life 22:28
- Mastering the Wheel of Life 27:06
- How to put things in place to get it right from the start especially for beginners 27:56
- Seeing many markets and what happens 31:17
- Meditating before trading versus mindfulness 33:46
- How mindfulness improves Mandi’s trading 37:41
- Self-sabotaging behavior among traders 40:29
- Eliminating your negative beliefs in trading 43:02
- Being willing to face challenges 45:11
- What you need to provide to get capital from an investor 46:19
- “Priming” your mind 47:03
- How to present a trading strategy to people who don’t know about trading 49:06
- Why Mandi has no time limits in trading 49:36
- And many more!
- Linda Raschke’s presentations
- DOCUMENTARY: Intermittent Fasting by Michael Mosley on BBC
- Interview with Steve Ward
- APP: Headspace: Guided Meditation and Mindfulness
- Derren Brown
How To Find Mandi Pour Rafsendjani?
DesireToTRADE Top Resources
- Desire To TRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist (free checklist!)
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template!)
- DesireToTRADE Academy (exclusive training program)
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!