How To Treat Trading Like A Business
In episode 330 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, Etienne sits down with full-time trader and business owner Jason Graystone. They discuss how to treat trading like a business and scale it into something that can pay your bills monthly. Jason has a very interesting path to treat trading as a business. Watch the video to find out how he did it!
More Interviews with Jason Graystone
In This Episode, You'll Learn…
- 0:15 Introduction
- 1:24 How Jason Graystone invests in crypto and why he doesn't care much about it yet
- 2:34 What Jason recommends people who want to start in crypto trading
- 4:21 Does Jason think crypto will keep going up?
- 6:46 How Jason Graystone invests his total capital
- 10:17 How Jason built his strategic capital allocation for freedom
- 11:57 Why it is really important to build multiple sources of income
- 12:38 How Jason Graystone spends his trading profits
- 14:09 What Jason recommends to people who want to trade full time
- 17:00 Why it's important to diversify your skills
- 18:15 How you can improve your trading and your life
- 19:57 How traders can recover from losses or bad emotions
- 23:21 How you can meet traders to help you grow as a trader
- 25:58 Top mistakes Jason sees traders do
- 27:45 Why you should stop trying to “make” money in trading
- 31:06 How being “too safe” in trading can lead to bad results
- 32:51 What can you do if your live results don't match your backtest
- 36:52 Why it's so important to be around traders
- 38:40 Where to find Jason Graystone
- And much more!
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!
DesireToTRADE's Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- Recommended brokers:
- Desire To TRADE Academy
About The Desire To Trade Podcast
- Subscribe via iTunes (take 2 seconds and leave the podcast a review!)
- Subscribe via Stitcher
- Subscribe via TuneIn
- Subscribe via Google Play
- See all podcast episodes
How To Find Jason Graystone?
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!