How To Trade The Market Bubble In 2022
In episode 333 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I discuss with Jim Rogers on how to trade the market bubble in 2022. The market has been in an overbought stage for a while and full-time investor Jim Rogers knows all about it. You'll want to watch the video!
Topics Covered In This Episode
- 0:15 Introduction
- 1:00 What changed with Jim Rogers investing since his last interview with Etienne
- 3:00 What will happen with the market bubbles around the world
- 4:10 What investing opportunities will there be in the next market crash
- 5:11 Which are the best asset classes for investing opportunities
- 6:40 How to know when a bubble is ready to burst and its time to sell
- 8:28 How to find which companies will survive a crash
- 9:18 How Jim Rogers became a traveling investor and trader
- 10:33 What are the benefits of traveling as an investor and trader
- 12:21 What differentiates great managers from the average fund manager
- 13:27 Why Jim Rogers prefers to learn from his mistakes
- 14:21 Why bubbles are never different
- 16:16 How crashes affect the markets
- 17:41 “It's not easy getting rick”
- 18:07 How can you go from losing money to making money in the market
- 19:35 Where to find Jim Rogers
- 20:25 What you really need to be a successful investor
- 22:07 Why passion matters
- and much more
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!
Desire To Trade's Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- Recommended brokers:
- Desire To Trade Academy
About The Desire To Trade Podcast
- Subscribe via iTunes (take 2 seconds and leave the podcast a review!)
- Subscribe via Stitcher
- Subscribe via TuneIn
- Subscribe via Google Play
- See all podcast episodes
How To Find Jim Rogers?
Books by Jim Rogers
- 1994: Investment Biker: Around the World.
- 2003: Adventure Capitalist: The Ultimate Road Trip.
- 2004: Hot Commodities: How Anyone Can Invest Profitably in the World's Best Market.
- 2007: A Bull in China: Investing Profitably in the World's Greatest Market.
- 2009: A Gift to My Children: A Father's Lessons For Life And Investing.
- 2013: Street Smarts: Adventures on the Road and in the Markets.
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!