Listen to the audio episode:
The Power Of A Trade Journal
In episode 336 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, Etienne discusses with trader psychologist Steve Ward on the power of a trade journal. We discuss how to create an effective Forex trading journal & use it to become a better trader. Steve Ward is an expert at trading psychology.
Learn more about the TradersMind journal: https://www.tradersmindjournal.com/ (use the code EC20 to get 20% off)
Listen to Steve Ward's previous interview
Topics Covered In This Episode
- 0:00 Start
- 0:15 Introduction
- 0:42 Who is Steve Ward and what he does
- 1:53 Why habits are so important for success in trading
- 3:43 How can you improve your habits as a trader
- 8:32 How to figure out what works best for you (who you are)
- 13:04 How to adapt a strategy to your personality
- 16:47 Why Steve went back to create a paper trading journal instead of online
- 20:07 Quick overview of Steve Ward mindset journal and how to use it
- 23:24 Why successful traders need journals
- 25:43 Why a mindset journal is best for short to mid-term time-frame traders.
- 29:40 How to build the habit of journaling for MASSIVE trading improvements
- 33:49 How can you make your own basic mindset journal
- 36:38 Where to find Steve Ward
- and much more
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!
Desire To Trade's Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- Recommended brokers:
- Desire To Trade Academy
About The Desire To Trade Podcast
- Subscribe via iTunes (take 2 seconds and leave the podcast a review!)
- Subscribe via Stitcher
- Subscribe via TuneIn
- Subscribe via Google Play
- See all podcast episodes
How To Find Steve Ward?
- TradersMind journal (use the code EC20 to get 20% off)
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!