Listen to the audio episode:
Fully Automated Trading System
In episode 344 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, Etienne sits down wth full-time automated trading systems developer Matt DeLong. He is a pro when it comes to mastering algo trading and strategy development. Matt will teach you how you can create fully automated trading systems that can be run fairly hands-off.
Let's get started!!!
Listen to Matt DeLong's previous interview (2019)
Watch the video interview here
In This Episode, You'll Learn…
- 0:15 Introduction
- 0:51 What has Matt done since his last interview with Etienne
- 3:15 Why Matt's algo was originally a Long only strategy
- 4:50 How Matt constructs algorithmic trading strategies
- 7:06 Why algos should look at multiple timeframes
- 7:41 Is Matt an algo trader or algo manager?
- 8:54 How can someone using algo protect their capital
- 10:55 How Matt monitors his algo trades
- 13:00 How can you know when you need to replace an algo
- 15:08 How can you know that the market conditions have changed
- 17:12 How can you get started with being an algo trader
- 19:53 Why Tradingview data works well for Matt
- 21:13 How can you determine if a strategy is good from its statistics
- 24:54 What platform does Matt use to be able to trade on multiple brokers
- 26:50 How can you get an algo built for trading
- 28:26 What is Matt's preferred programming platform for trading
- 29:31 Where to find Matt DeLong
- 29:47 What does Matt do at Real Life Trading
- And much more!
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!
DesireToTRADE's Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- Recommended brokers:
- Desire To TRADE Academy
About The Desire To Trade Podcast
- Subscribe via iTunes (take 2 seconds and leave the podcast a review!)
- Subscribe via Stitcher
- Subscribe via TuneIn
- Subscribe via Google Play
- See all podcast episodes
How To Matt DeLong?
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!