How To Get Funded $100k+ For Trading ft.The5ers Prop Firm
In episode 356 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I sit down with Saul Lokier full-time trader and general manager at The5ers prop firm. We discuss how traders can get funded by The5ers and scale up to $3.6M (currently the maximum capital you can get from this prop firm). You'll also learn from Saul's journey as a trader as well as the obstacles he had to overcome.
Are you ready for it?
In This Episode, You'll Learn…
- 0:15 Introduction
- 0:47 Who is Saul and what he does in The5%ers
- 1:20 Why did Saul join The5%ers in the 1st place?
- 2:04 How isThe5%ers different from most other online “prop firms”
- 3:36 When should you look to become a funded trader
- 4:39 Saul's experience with other online prop “challenges”
- 6:16 Why 30-day time limits are bad for traders
- 7:36 Quick overview of The%5ers options for trader funding
- 10:33 How The5%ers makes money
- 11:07 Why the5%ers need profitable traders
- 11:34 How the new Freestyle program helps profitable traders
- 13:24 What is the maximum drawdown for funded traders
- 14:06 Why you don't need more than 1:30 leverage
- 15:19 How to choose the correct prop firm for you
- 17:16 Top tips to pass a prop firm evaluation and get funded
- 19:47 Why your trading strategy doesn't matter
- 20:27 Top habits from funded traders
- 21:55 How many funded traders are then in The5%ers
- 23:46 How prop firm traders inspire growth
- 24:32 How fast can you scale your funding with the5%ers
- 26:35 How can trading millions affect trader psychology
- 28:00 The importance of having a team for funded traders
- 2:57 Areas of improvement for The5%ers
- 30:44 Where to find Saul and The5%ers
- And much more!
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!
Desire To Trade's Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- Recommended brokers:
- Desire To TRADE Academy
About The Desire To Trade Podcast
- Subscribe via iTunes (take 2 seconds and leave the podcast a review!)
- Subscribe via Stitcher
- Subscribe via TuneIn
- Subscribe via Google Play
- See all podcast episodes
Where to find Saul Lokier!
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!