Sometimes The Best Trading Coaches Aren't Trading
In this video, I share how I learned a lot from non-trading books and why the best authors that can help Forex traders sometimes aren't traders. That explains why I argue that sometimes the best trading coaches aren't traders.
As a matter, few trading coaches ever discuss the topis of focus, setting goals, getting high-achieving mentors, and more. This is essential if you are looking to truly stand out as a Forex trader!
Books Mentioned (Non-Trading)
1. The One Thing by Jay Papasan & Gary Keller: http://amzn.to/2y7Bl4Y
2. 6 Months To 6 Figures by Peter Voogd: http://amzn.to/2ywuuU4
3. Goals by Brian Tracy: http://amzn.to/2y7FWUU
4. Managing Oneself by Peter F. Drucker: http://amzn.to/2yww7RG
5. Relentless by Tim Grover: http://amzn.to/2y7y062
Other Books Mentioned (Trading-Related)
1. Swing Trading & Day Trading In The Currency Market by Kathy Lien: http://amzn.to/2xoMXSl
2. Trading In The Zone by Mark Douglas: http://amzn.to/2gkgQIL
3. The Little Book Of Currency Trading by Kathy Lien: http://amzn.to/2xq7ZjC – best Forex trading book for beginner
Are there any other books you'd recommend in any of those 2 categories? Comment below and let other viewers know!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a small commission if you choose to purchase something from a link we post. Don’t worry, it won’t cost you anything. This small percentage just helps me produce more content and shows me you care about what I do. I’ll always appreciate your support!
If you are aspiring to trade for other people while traveling, you might want to consider checking out the Desire To TRADE Academy where I’ll help you do precisely that!
If you are aspiring to Forex but wonder how to put together a solid trading plan, I recommend you grab my FREE One-Page Trading Plan Template. It will help you simplify your trading strategy on a single page!