Sometimes The Best Trading Coaches Aren't Trading [PROOF]
In this video, I share how I learned a lot from non-trading books and why the best authors that can help Forex traders sometimes aren't traders. That explains why I argue that sometimes the best trading coaches aren't traders.
As a matter, few trading coaches ever discuss the topis of focus, setting goals, getting high-achieving mentors, and more. This is essential if you are looking to truly stand out as a Forex trader!
Books Mentioned (Non-Trading)
1. The One Thing by Jay Papasan & Gary Keller: http://amzn.to/2y7Bl4Y
2. 6 Months To 6 Figures by Peter Voogd: http://amzn.to/2ywuuU4
3. Goals by Brian Tracy: http://amzn.to/2y7FWUU
4. Managing Oneself by Peter F. Drucker: http://amzn.to/2yww7RG
5. Relentless by Tim Grover: http://amzn.to/2y7y062
Other Books Mentioned (Trading-Related)
1. Swing Trading & Day Trading In The Currency Market by Kathy Lien: http://amzn.to/2xoMXSl
2. Trading In The Zone by Mark Douglas: http://amzn.to/2gkgQIL
3. The Little Book Of Currency Trading by Kathy Lien: http://amzn.to/2xq7ZjC – best Forex trading book for beginner
Are there any other books you'd recommend in any of those 2 categories? Comment below and let other viewers know!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a small commission if you choose to purchase something from a link we post. Don’t worry, it won’t cost you anything. This small percentage just helps me produce more content and shows me you care about what I do. I’ll always appreciate your support!
If you are aspiring to Forex but wonder how to put together a solid trading plan, I recommend you grab my FREE One-Page Trading Plan Template. It will help you simplify your trading strategy on a single page!