Price Action Trading Setups That Work – Show Notes
In episode 130 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I bring back Forex price action trader & expert in price action trading setups Paul Langham.
Paul spent a great amount of time trying to understand how banks were involved in the Forex market. That involved looking at price action.
This work allowed Paul to work for major European and UK banks.
He got introduced to the market after developing an interest in horse racing bets.
That, although trading is fairly different in various ways, helped Paul develop a sense of probabilities that served him in his trading career.
More About Paul Langham
Previous interview with Paul Langham (#080)Nobody can predict the market. - @PaulMLangham Click To Tweet
Topics Covered In This Episode
- A bit of background on Paul Langham 3:35
- What trading looks like in a bank 9:35
- Should you consider the news when trading? 14:00
- Strategies for higher & lower timeframes 16:30
- Some of Paul's long-term trades & how he takes them 18:45
- A technique that helped me break-even as a trader 25:20
- The first thing Paul looks like on a chart 26:30
- How to identify support and resistance areas like a bank 29:10
- How to combine multiple timeframes & the BIG mistake 32:30
- What price action trading setups Paul looks for when price approaches a major level 34:51
- How to trade like big players 37:50
- A technique to trade reversals & breakouts 39:35
- What timeframe is best to determine the trend 42:08
- Are correlations important? 45:40
- How to prepare for a stock market crash 48:00
- Filters to use in order to increase the reliability of a system 50:45
- What is in Paul Langham's Forex Uncensored price action course 56:00
- How many trades to take to evaluate your expectancy 1:03:55
- How to go from part-time to full-time trading 1:10:10
- How to treat a $100 trading account 1:14:25
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get Paul’s Course For $249 A Complimentary Access To The Desire To Trade Academy
Resources Mentioned In The Interview
- How To Go From Part-Time To Full-Time Trading (#118)
- Getting Financing: Fundseeder
DesireToTRADE Top Resources
- Desire To TRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist (free checklist!)
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template!)
- DesireToTRADE Academy
How To Paul Langham?
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!